FunworX has been created to extend the sense of summer fun all year round. Our
goal is to provide an exciting and safe environment for children to enjoy pure fun throughout
the year, while also providing parents with catered comfort of an open, clean full service facility.
Whether you're coming for the best birthday party experience, one of our many special events, to enjoy a fully supervised program, or just for some fun...our staff want to ensure that you have experienced the ultimate adventure!
Please check out our events calendar on a regular basis as we will be offering various programs throughout the year. Many of these may be event items such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter programs, and at times you will find special value orientated programs for you to take advantage of.
FunworX offers supervised programs during the holidays to provide families with a safe and fun environment to assist with their busy schedules. Each day is programmed with fun filled physically active sessions, crafts, and educational programs. All of the FunworX programs are inclusive of nutritious meals and snacks, making the entire experience fun for children and effortless for parents.
Please check out our day camps for more details.
FunworX offers the best PD day experience that you and your children will ever have.
Register for any 6 PD Days to save!
Please check out our program dates for more information and to register.
With 7 themed private party rooms, a variety of party packages, and the option to customize your own birthday experience - FunworX is without question the Region's premier location for birthday parties. Book your birthday party online today.
From corporate team building events to a celebratory event for your sports team, our dedicated FunworX Event Planner can create a custom program to match your needs and budget. You can also book the Observation Lounge for your own private use. Please contact us at (519) 744-1555 x 2248 for details on how we can assist you in creating a memorable group experience.
FunworX has been created to be a safe play environment for you and your children. As no facility can truly be 100% secure, we ask that you keep mind of your children at all times, and the following items are meant to assist you:
- Parents and Chaperones are responsible to supervise their own children
- During the fall-winter season, all adults must be accompanied by a child, unless here for administrative purposes and are meeting with a member of the FunworX team.
- During the fall-winter season there is a rail placed in the lobby to direct all patrons to the admissions desk.
- There is a fence that goes around the perimeter of the soft playground to assist in crowd control.
- There is one main entrance and exit to the play area with the exception of the toddler zone which also has an access gate and crawl through.
- At times the entrance gate is monitored, with additional special emphasis during peak times.
- All children entering the playground must have a valid wristband which proves proof of purchase and access.